-
July 31st, 2005, 12:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Of course I have been following all the excitement about ELizabeth and the changes for Felicity. My question is----If I ever plan to buy Felicity, should I get her before her meet outfit changes or wait till her meet dress changes to the lavender traveling one? Which would be the best investment-wise and when will that be? Will you be able to choose whether you want her in the old or new meet dress when you make an order? I am very confused and not even sure if I have my facts straight. Please clue me in someone---also what about her meet accessories? Thanks to all you very knowledgeable Felicity fans in advance!!!
Karla
PS Sorry if this is repetitious---I didn't do a search to see if this question has already been addressed!
-
July 31st, 2005, 02:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
My guess is that when Elizabeth comes out you can get both dolls as a best friends set and save some money. I'm hearing that if you get Elizabeth in her new meet dress when she comes out, the old dress will be available for seperate purchase.
-
July 31st, 2005, 02:34 PM
#3
Inactive Member
If you're not sure that you're ready to get her, I'd just buy her current meet dress (code: EMO) and accessories, and set them aside, and then when you're ready get Lissie in the new outfit. The doll herself isn't going to change, but better safe than sorry on the dress and accessories. Investmentwise, since you'll never be able to tell what dress she came in and which was the replacement part, it doesn't really matter what dress she comes in, so get the meet dress now, and wait until you're really ready for Lissie [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
July 31st, 2005, 02:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
My personal opinion is to wait until the meet outfit is changed to the lavendar traveling gown. I love this dress with it's ribbon necklace and cap. As stated before you will be able to get a best friends set and save money.
If you are concerned about the availablity of the rose garden outfit...call customer service and place an order using replacement parts.
You can order the Rose garden meet dress, shift and black buckle shoes as replacement parts.
Replacement Parts for Current Meet Outfit
Felicity's Rose Garden Gown EMO $20
Felicity's Meet Shoes (Black) EMO-03 $8
Felicity's Raw Shift EMO-02 (I don't know the price)
Her socks are not available as replacement parts but a pair is included in her currently available shoes, stockings and garters set.
Felicity's Shoes(white) and Socks EXOA $14
Felicity's Accessories EMA $20
Hope this helps!
-
July 31st, 2005, 02:50 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks for the advice!!! Just exactly what I needed----at least I don't feel like I have to make a rushed decision today about buying a doll--just want to make sure I get the original meet dress and accessories.
Thanks again---I KNOW I can always count on the gals on this board for good ideas and advice.
Karla
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks